Sunday, October 5, 2008

@ Who Are You @

I really wan ask " Who r u ??? "
R u a devil???
How come you can control my mind &mood???
How come i will so care about u???
How come i will mind wat u do & wat u say ???
Why i will curious on ur things???
Why i din curious other people things???
Actually all things none my business.....But i still.....?????
I think ......heart problem!!!
Ya, sure like that !!!
If not, i no any reason 2 explain it at all~

You sure r a devil !!!
If not, why u have so strong influence over me???
U this devil, please go away from me~
I do not wan under ur influence anymore...
Please return my happiness 2 me...
I do not wan any sadness from u..... please!!!!

If time can return, i hope u never appear in my life!!!
Like tat, i will get back my happiness, no more sadness on me~
But now.....u already appear in my life !!!
How can i away from u tis devil???
Although I tell myself again & again, try my best many times .....away from u !!!
But i cant really make it~
Sorry~
Time.....I believe on time !!!
Please give me some time, this time i will really really try my best make it !!!

No comments: