Saturday, October 11, 2008

~ I Am WRONG....Stupid MBS ~

2day, after sim tuition, i went farlim pizza hut with my friend !!!
Farlim pizza hut more nice than prangin mall d....
The service in that place more good than prangin too ~

After chat with my friend, i very very regret that i never transfer to clhs!!!
B4, i decided stay at MBS bcoz i though i can score high mark in KK part ~
Coz at MBS, at least i can holding some post in KK...
Until nw, i just realize i am WRONG
Fri, i &Pn. Ang went 2 found Arif !!
But at the end, the stupid Arif shoot me &Pn .Ang badly!!
He said " NIE &Relay 4 life just consider at negeri, if like tat oso consider in Kebangsaan, mean everyone also can score A in KK easily !! Then if JPA ask me, hw i need 2 answer them??? "
But NIE & RElay 4 life really consider in Kebangsaan ma!! B4 in CDK, we oso consider on that ma!!
I am WRONG !! I 4got nw i stay at Stupid MBS, not CDK .....
Then my friend at CLHS....
Although just a active member, never join many many event !! But finally also can score 84 % in KK !! My friend told me some ppl in CLHS can score until 100% coz they over active,holding many high post & join many event !!!

Turn back 2 MBS, sy also join many clubs too!! She also very active &holding many high post in all clubs ,but she also blame that cannot ever score A in KK also~
Then me, just holding some lousy post, not very active compare other....then my KK mark also ....Haiz T-T
" The 10 percent is calculated by adding the marks from the top two categories with the highest marks out of four categories which are club or society (kelab atau persatuan), sport (sukan dan permainan), uniform body (badan beruniform) and national service (khidmat negara) and then divide the total marks by 2."
I saw it in http://www.malaysia-students.com/ !!! NS also consider it meh??? Then i ma can add my NS mark loh.....haha !!! But they said NS just 60% nia ...haiz T-T

Until now i just realize why MBS cannot provide good student in academy / KK !!!
Trial exam also late than others.....everythings also lousy than others !!!
Even my friends in heng ee, i also feel them more lucky than us ~
STUPID MBS ....

2 comments:

辉镪 said...

now u just realise this is a bad school a
me know early then u but wad can i do i already change here
me cant do anything liao
hehe
but ur mark really that low a
then pity u nia
y dun u get a higher post le
if not then ma involve in higher marks event lo
haiz...
regret also no use now d

Felicia Tan said...

I got holding some post too ~
U b4 also come from CLHS ....
u sure jnow chinese scl help students a lot in KK !!
B4 in CDK, teachers also help us a lot ~~
Just b4 f5 d me, never attend meetting d ~ I alway absent ,haha
^0^