Monday, October 27, 2008

~ Rebirth ~

2day,i receieve a funny msgs about " REBIRTH " from friend !!!
Do u believe on it----rebirth ???
If u believe in rebirth, what u want to be in ur next birth ???
What relation u want with others in ur next birth ???

4 me, i wan to be a bryophyta @ osteicthyes !!!
I no wan be a Homo sapien anymore !!!
Being bryophyta & osteicthyes. everyday just having a simple life, no need study ,haha ^0^ !!!
With a short life span & a lot of freedom ~

Relation with others leh ....
I wan be his' eyes !!!
I wan using his' eyes view this whole world !!!
I wan be her's hands !!!
I wan using her's hands to create miracle !!!

But now, i just can be myself !!!
Sitting in coming soon STPM !!!
Stop dreaming & study hard & smart !!!!
Make my dream come true... ...

No comments: