Friday, October 31, 2008

^o^ Happy Day ^o^

After scl, a gang of siao lala hang out 2 gurney !!!
We having a lunch in pastamania !!!
I eat country cheese baked !!!
Yummy ~

Thank 4 u all ~
2day, i feel so happy !!!
So glad having u all together celebrated birthday ,haha ^0^ !!!
Somemore, thank 4 u all presents ...
I like it so much !!!

Thank 4 the birthday cake ...
When they sing birthday song at there, i so pasiek nia !!!
Somemore, the words on cake & sy's handmake d birthday card .....
eeeeeeeeeeeee........*^-^*
So pasiek !!!
Nw every1 also noe it !!!
Haiz....dont not want hide my face at where next time !!!!
I also duno when they all started call me tis name????
Except " TAN TAN ".....look like they also like gave me many many nick name !!!
I think is ...b4 that i alway mention such word in class !!!
So the nick name come from .....haha ^0^

Although many person cant attend it....
Is ok lar !!!!
Conclusion, 2day is a sweet & memorable day in my f6 life !!!

Especially receive such unexcepted presents from friends !!!
你们的心意,我都了解!!! 谢谢~
Nw, enjoy my last few hour 4 my 18year old !!!

No comments: