Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Give up ??? Continue ???

Until nw ka reach home after 4hour d chem tuition ~
4hour tuition, still steam steam &blur blur ...

Suddenly i got a evil minded " GIVE UP my STPM, go 2 play happily now " !!!
I told my friends about it ....
All scold me badly, All said me CRAZY ~
If i continue study, i really ka CRAZY ~

我真的好没用。。。真想放声大哭!!!
但我知道。。。哭了之后,我还是一个烂人~
超级没有用的懒虫 !!!

A friend suddenly sms me said " Since u work hard so long time, now just leave less than 1month, why not continue the last steps?? "
~不是路已走到了尽头,而是该转弯了~

Ya, agree ~
My journey full of obstruction & hindrance...
Since i choose this road, I should continue my journey until last minit ....
Because i din allow to return 2 origin road & no chance to choose a new road anymore !!!

As what my mun alway tell us ....
U all are the master to choose own future road, not the road choose ur life !!!
Ur own future determined byself, nobody will help u choose road / walk along the road together !!!

" DONT STOP, NEVER GIVE UP "
As what i alway tell myself ~
GAMBATEH !!!!

1 comment:

KenZiK said...

Give up without anythings ? or fight for sometings? depends on u