Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seminar Gamma

Seminar Tanjung, rm50 ( non tanjung student); rm40 ( tanjung student)
Seminar Gamma, free of charge... ...

2day ,Pa tuition!!!
My friend ask me " which1 u feel more better?? Seminar Tanjung @ Seminar Gamma??? "
In my heart, i really feel Gamma more better!! If not, i also wont choose tuition PA at Gamma rather than Tanjung lar!!
Actually both also got own good too~
Tanjung more focus on Essay while Gamma more focus on Graph~

But, i tell a lie 2 my friend!!!
I said " of course is Seminar Tanjung lar,rm5o leh,haha ^0^ !! "
Maybe i too bad 2 tell a lie or he too clever.....he knew it & laugh on me!!
He blame me waste $ go 2 the useless Seminar Tanjung !!
No only sit too far from stage, somemore cant hear/catch any main point at all !!!
Yala,that day the seminar too many person, i sit very very far... ....
Who ask I am non tanjung student...T-T
But he still wan borrow Seminar Tanjung notes from me ~
Too bad....T-T
I waste $, but he can get free notes......unfair!!!!

2day, 1st time i feel anxiety when doing graph .... ....

I cant finish it on limited time~

Somemore, when time up, i just realize that all i doing wrong!!!

After hearing teacher's advice, i more anxious it.... ....


Haiz.....Trial coming soon!! STPM somemore~

How come i so so so so so lame~

Who can teach me Chem, Bio & Math??????

I so regret why b4 i skip so many lesson, put so many aeroplane on tuition!!!!

No comments: