Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~ Trial Result ~

My trial result....1word " GENG " !!!!
I start admire about myself " cleverness" !!!
I just do 6question of math paper2 out of 12 question!! Luckly i still can scored 56mark!!!
I need put more effort on my math paper1.....
My math " 1+1= 0 " & " 4+2= 2" ....haha ^0^
Clever leh.....I also feel myself " over clever ", no wander ah koay also " praise " me!!!

My bio more GENG GENG GENG !!! Pn.Tan just finish marked essay part !!!
I got 14/60......
Whole paper2, 33/100 converted to 60% is 19++ mark nia!!! Hw 2 pass??
Next mon d Bio paper1, 40 % ......can i scored full 50/50 MCQ???
Haiz....
Bio, a tough paper !!!! Even u write 10page of answer ,but out of question required / not in skema, all 0%
Chem leh.....no dare 2 ask Pn.Ang yet ~
PA paper1 ......37/60 MCQ !!! Teruk loh, wrong 23 question ~
In STPM, if PA paper1 wrong more than 10 question, u no need hope that u can scored A in PA paper liao T-T

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U can score 4 flat as long as u hv the determination.....Hahaa
Keep it up!Gambateh

Felicia Tan said...

I think everyone including u also wan score 4 flat in STPM, rite??
But....haiz~
Anyway, wish u good luck in exam too !!!!
U also need work hard 4 ur STPM, dont fen xing anymore !!!
Together work hard & work smart ~

辉镪 said...

so kelian a
hehe
then work harder lo
hehe
sure pass one la
either scored or not nia ma
the important is u try ur best
the rest left it to the god
hehe
gambateh and good luck

Felicia Tan said...

Aligato Gozimust ~
U also need work hard !!!
Meloday very very good, u also must very very good ka can setaraf ma,rite???