Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am DUNGU & LAME person T-T

Finally, i decided published my private blog 2 all reader because i lazy open 1 by1 to all readers...

I alway say you are a dungu & lame person...
Surrounding of my friends also like that saying you !!!
They tell me " he is a dungu & lame person, no need waste time care about him!!! "
Since b4 until now, i also repeated telling myself " Ya, he is a dungu & lame person. All things none my business, i no need care about him too much...."

Until now, i just realize actually u not a dungu & lame person !!!
sometime, u more clever than me ~
I am typically a dungu & lame person compare you...
My weakness as much as you....( mayb more than you)
I alway ask u improve ur weakness & dont repeat it next time....
But, how many weakness that i already improve leh????

Somemore, about ur weakness, i just simply say only....
Actually, mayb u r a perfect person. Do not have that weakness too !!!
I am DUNGU & LAME person ......T-T

2 comments:

ShirLeY_Min said...

好友...虽然我不认识那个人...但既然你身边的朋友都酱说他了...我想他也不见得值得你去酱做...也许你是当局者迷呢?如果他不可能喜欢你的话...那请你离开吧...要不然在下去你会很辛苦的就像我...但是现我决定收回对他的感觉了...不想self-turtoring了...一个人在深夜流不少泪的感觉很痛苦...希望你真正想清楚...从心里踏出那步吧...不管怎样我都会支持你~!加油!!!

ShirLeY_Min said...

wow...u already make decision is good d...bt ur decision is???gv up??en...sure u and me also can do it de...~~~ =)