Monday, June 22, 2009

~ Busy x100000 ~

Early morning, go to BSN buy ptptn pin
Then , go 2 do a new BSN ATM card
Then , nearly spend whole morning.

Afternoon, having a lunch at Little Cottage with Pn.Tan & some classmates. Everyone also going to leave pg at this week .
some go uthm, ukm,unimap,usm....
So, this is last farwell 4 everyone b4 enter Local uni.
Miss u all ~


I hear Pn.Tan saying that many art students get in UUM.
But look like only me 1ppl science student get in UUM.
Nvm, still got suling company me together !!!

Many ppl asking me same question "As a science student,how come get a art course rather than a science course ??"
" Teknology Media " consider art course , but i also duno y the requirment is science, haha!!!
nvm , taking a art course also ok ,as long as the course is fun

I like bio, but i wont take a bio course because it is so tough !!
BTW, i din regret that i take Bio during F6.
I enjoy my chem & bio pratices especially dissection
During L6,spend 2month holiday time to complete my quarat & collecting 25 different insects .
It will become a good memories in my life ~

Night, go 2 suling 's house chating ~
Walau, she look like move house to UUM.
I think i will like that too, haha !!!Take my lovely pillow to UUM for 3year, haha !!


1 comment:

ahpao said...

gd luck ya..
wish u gd luck n all de best..
everything will be ok..
haha... when u go UUm dont 4gt me ya..
haha...