Saturday, January 24, 2009

# My Work #

After STPM, I haven write any essay anymore !!!
Few days ago, Manager suddenly call everyone submit 1 essay " My work " b4 24JAN !!!
Before submit it, need do presentation & explanation about it !!!

The main purpose is list out how far the job must be cover & detailed describe step by step every type of job !!!
I nearly use 4days finish " My Work " !!!
First time write out 1essay that need 5/6 pages !!!

My office divide into 3type : " Indoma, Indospice & Coftea "
Every type got 6departments : " Admin, Purchaser, Account , Sales Executive, Supervisor & Manager "
Every department have 2-3person in charge!!!
But only 1person in charge of Indospice Purchaser !!!

So, I super busy ....
After listing out my work, manager call other departments taking off my some jobs !!!
But,i still have many jobs to do everyday !!! Haiz

Summary " My Work "

1) Sign in Fileserver & UBS Inventory & Billing
2)Check US Exchange Rate form Forex KL
Then call account department buy hedging rate for import & eksport
3) Invoice & Delivery Order
4) Credit & Debit Notes
5) Transfer
6) prepare quatation and sales contact to oversea customers
7) check forecast report
8)Adjusment -increase & reduce
9) survey ocean frieght
10) buy online Hong Leong Assurance
11) Stock receive
12) Import documents ( divide into 3type )
13) Eksport documents
Every part of work need decribe step by step !!!
Luckly i can end up it at 2day ,haha !!!
If not, i need spend extra time on it during CNY holidays !!!!
Haha ^0^

No comments: