Sunday, September 14, 2008

~ Special Moon Cake Festival ~

Happy Moon Cake Festival 2 everyone ~
This year moon cake festival,no more lantern can play ~
Haiz T-T. 2day, after math tuition,go queenbay mall with mum,sis & her bf 2 celebrate her 22th d birthday!! Actually tues ka is her's birthday,juz celebrate early~

Next week,turn my dad's birthday!! Yeah... ...!! So good if people remember own birthday & celebrate 2gether happily!! But nobody remember my birthday last year!! Juz few best friends remember it & wishing me! Mayb that time is last day 4 mid year exam(math),everyone busy sitting exam & feel pressure on math test,nobody got extra time bother me!! Even my classmate also 4got it~ T-T !! I think tis year more cham....my birthday & STPM juz a cornear~
At that time,i also absent,no more go school!!

After booking tiket,we go game part!! Suddenly i saw my litter sis skating at there!! OMG,she juz form1,cheating my mum that go queenbay mall shopping with friends every sun,but nw she skating at there!! My mum din allow her skating b4 ! Last time, she 1st time skating until both legs full of wound ~ Now she look like very expert on it!! Of course lar,every sun also skating with friends at there,sure become expert d...haha!!

We go 2 watch movie " $ no enough II " !! It really a fun & touching movie!! I seldom watch a movie until whole eyes become red & fully tear!! Luckly nobody saw it...ahbo paisek loh,hehe!! It is a good movie & teaching so many moral values !!! We must appreciate everyone especially ur parents coz they sacrifies many things such as $,time,energy 4 children without hoping any feedback from their children!! They juz hope their children can grow & live happily!!

After that,we having a dinner at pizza hut!! Then went back around 8pm++!! Have a nice day~

No comments: