Thursday, September 4, 2008

~ Memories~

Halo,my dear friend!! How are you all now?? Miss me bo??
I just reliese that we din meet each other about 1moreyears leh
since go back from Syruz camp!! Why the time passing so fast.....T-T

Well,if giving me again a chance, I still will go National Service ~Syruz camp in Bukit Mertajam~!!
It is one of the luckiest things ever happened in my life...!!
The all memories in camp Syruz.....will forever kept in my heart....never fade!!

Time go back to the 1st day go NS......
Everyone waited at PISA to register to board the bus to their own destination.
As for me also, up the bus.....go camp syruz!!
The 1st thing i think a dat moment is...sad,T-T ...when i can go home????
Finally reached Syruz around 12pm where i know my dorm number( dorm3).
Around the few day I know my company name which is BRAVO.....
the favourite colour of me ~blue!! Haha ....

Bravo ....all very brave d....!! All gals in bravo ,din got any secret d....right??
Our friendship....although very short...still very close with each other.....!!
We all gals can together do many thing....such as eat,sleep,play,gosip,even sick &bath together....!!
we can pillow talk whole 9 (although next day become panda @ scored by dorm teacher)
We can eat McD at 12am...( NS where go McD ??? Delivered lah...)
We also can swim @ jogging beside lake!!

We also can wear baju kurung together with whole company....no matter what bangsa!!
 the CB class,social work....all leave a lot of experince &memories 4 me.....!!

So funny thing is....when the f6 open scl....I no wan go home!! No wan leave my friend.....my camp...!! Think back 1st day,1st idea arrive camp is "go home nw,as fast as possible".
Finally,i leave my friend & camp....go home leh!! T-T

Nvm lah...we all still keep in touch nw....still can meet each other at 1day d...haha!!
Take care....miss all of my NS friend...!!
Bravo r the best



1st time wear baju kurung~

No comments: